SPECIALTY: Family Medicine
Location: Queens, New York, NY
Candidate type: MD, DO
Job type: full-time, contract
Our client's well-established primary care practice is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join a team of other 9 doctors, within a multiple-specialty, outpatient care set up.
- Practice conveniently located in Jamaica, Queens with plenty of transportation options.
- Opportunity driven by population growth and expanding patient base. There is a need for another family physician to be added to the team, as a result of this.
- Practice complimented by a dedicated network of clinical specialties.
- 3 weeks of vacation;
- 5% salary increase every year (depending on performance);
- Medical insurance - private care - 40% covered by the company;
- Contract for at 3-5 years initially, subject to be renewed;
- Tailored bonuses on the benefits platform.
- This is a full-time role at 40 hours/ week
- Schedule: 9 am till 5 pm, 5 days a week
If someone works on a Saturday, they will be granted one day off during the week as compensation. There is no rule for a doctor to work on a Saturday. This can be requested in advance, as per their availability.
- At least 1-year clinical experience in family medicine or internal medicine;
- Be fully Board Certified in the NY state;
- Availability for the working hours and located within a commutable distance;
- Someone who is a friendly figure, who communicates to patients easily and builds relationships with them;
- Bilingual with Spanish is a big plus, but not mandatory.
ABOUT THE COMMUNITY
Our client's goal is to provide the highest quality care for all of their patients in a timely and respectful manner. They will do their best to provide you with same-day office visits and accept walk-ins for first available slots for all sick visits.